WOW! It never snows before Christmas!!! What a treat! It started snowing around 10pm, and I wanted to go wake up Ava SOOOO bad! The snowflakes were huge, and beautiful! When she woke up this morning, we snuggled for a little bit in her bed, then I told her to stand up and look out her window. She was like "why??!" I opened the blinds, it was dark so it took her a second. She said "OH MY GOSH!!!! IT SNOWED!!!! I want to go outside, can I go outside??!" We got up and took Daddy to work. As soon as we got home, outside they went! It was still dark! Ava was in heaven! Reese didn't move. She didn't complain at all, but just wouldn't move from the spot I put her down.
After preschool, we headed out to the backyard to play. Reese decided that she liked it by that point, and ran around all over the place. Ava didn't stop moving for anything. Running back and forth in the yard nonstop, squealing and screaming. She was soooo excited!!! She even asked me "Is it Christmas now?" I said "no, not yet", she said "But there is snow!!!" I think it was pretty close to the excitement Christmas morning brings!
6:45 AM!
Yum!!







