Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More potty!!

Reese has the BEST big sister EVER! We have started potty training Reese. Yesterday while Ava was in the bathroom washing her hands, Reese came in. She was asking "Potty, potty?" I was in the kitchen and could hear a little what was happening. I heard Ava say "You need to go potty?" Ava yelled to me "Reese needs help, so I am going to help her!" I decided to let Ava take the ropes at that moment. It was quiet for a bit, so I went to check. Ava had snapped on Reese's training seat, taken off Reese's pants and diaper, helped her get on the toilet, and pulled up a stool to read her a potty story while Reese did her business. I cried!!! Yes... I cried. I grabbed my camera to snap a few pictures. I guess Ava has got it down! As soon as Reese got up, Ava's face was so close to the potty seat to see if Reese had gone potty. Reese didn't go, but Ava was quite proud of herself for being in charge. I am such a proud Mommy!