Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Shenanigans from this last week!

 Little feet!

 Somewhere, I have a shot of both Ava and Reese in this outfit, on this bench, holding this bunny around this age! Unfortunately, I can't find them at the moment. One day, I will put all 3 shots together!



 Reese's first day of gymnastics!! She was so excited, and I was a little scared! She tends to be pretty clingy to Mommy, so I was worried she wouldn't actually go. Well, I was wrong! I sat in the booth and watched her the whole class. She had so much fun, and didn't even glance over to make sure I was there! It was so funny though, because as soon as class was over and I walked over to get her she started crying "I missed you Mommy, you left me!!!!"

Look at that cute tummy!!

 Oh, my girls! They disappeared one evening for a bit. When I went upstairs I found them in my studio. They had grabbed a whole bunch of photography props. Ava said "Mommy, we are making a photo shoot!!" I had to grab a few shots. Little stinkers know they aren't supposed to play in that room, but how could I get upset at this??


 Auntie Betty and Uncle Andrew came for dinner!!


 Hot days and popsicles!