Friday, May 8, 2015
A day in our life….
I whipped out my camera this morning and decided to take some shots of life at our house. Looking at these pictures makes me want to cry, because I know these moments won't last forever. My day at home with my girls is so crazy, stressful, silly, I want to pull my hair out at times…. but I absolutely love every minute of it and I just really, really, REALLY want my babies to STOP growing! I truly think that I could live the rest of my life in bliss with these 3 beautiful girls' current ages. They are so fun, and say/do the funniest things all day!! Don't get me wrong… I cry. I have days where I just want to go to bed at 6pm and not wake up until noon the next day. There are meltdowns (not just from the kids), "go to your rooms!!", "TIMEOUT!!!", and moments where I wonder if the neighbors just heard me yell at my kids, because the screen door is open. Moments when I just want to find a dark, quiet corner and hide….just for 5 minutes. Nights when I make tuna helper for dinner….for all 5 of us. Days where I get absolutely nothing done around the house, and wonder what Rafael is thinking when he gets home. "Did you do anything today?!" (He would never say this, and I know he knows what it's like, but I still feel guilty sometimes). BUT, there are all those perfect little moments that happen throughout the day that make me whole. When Ava walks up to me and says "Mommy, I haven't had enough snuggles today", and when I ask her "Do you have any idea how much I love you?!", she says "Yes, because you tell me ALL day", or when Reese will ask me (20 times a day) "Mommy, can I hold you?" and when Valerie will randomly plant her big, open, slobbery mouth on my face for a kiss, without being prompted. THESE are the moments that I live for. The moments that make it all worth it.



















