Saturday, May 9, 2015
Mother's Day!!
Oooo I had the most wonderful Mother's day weekend!! Friday night, Raf brought home a gist basket full of candles and bath stuff! He insisted I head straight upstairs and relax. On Saturday, we went to Saltwater state park. We love this park!!! When the tide is low, there are so many little creatures under the rocks! The girls love it!! When we got home, Reese, Valerie, and I took a nap. When I got up, there was a beautiful bouquet of roses on the counter! Raf ran ANOTHER bath for me, and I went upstairs. On Sunday, I woke up to these cute faces holding a bowl of cereal for me at my bedside. We went to church for the first hour, and then headed back home to relax some more! Rafael made an AMAZING dinner! Steak and crab. YUM!!! I definitely felt more than spoiled!!



































