There are also a few pictures of Ava from tonight. The batteries are dead on my camera, so that is why it has been a few days since I have posted pictures. We managed to snap a few tonight in between the camera shutting itself off...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I WON!!!!
I won the quilt giveaway!! I couldn't believe it! There was something like 50 entries! I got a stroke of good luck! I'm going to get it on Thursday! I can't wait. Nan has such an amazing talent, I am so honored to own such a beautiful piece of her work. I will take some pictures of Ava wrapped up in it and post them on Thursday! I posted a few more pictures of the quilt below!
There are also a few pictures of Ava from tonight. The batteries are dead on my camera, so that is why it has been a few days since I have posted pictures. We managed to snap a few tonight in between the camera shutting itself off...
There are also a few pictures of Ava from tonight. The batteries are dead on my camera, so that is why it has been a few days since I have posted pictures. We managed to snap a few tonight in between the camera shutting itself off...




