Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally Wednesday!!!

I went back to work on Sunday.  It was awful!!  I cried for a few hours on Saturday night and 3 hours at work on Sunday morning!!  To make matters worse, every time I answered the phone I got a "Hi Jenny!  Welcome back, how is the baby?"  Then I'd cry more...  I knew it was going to be hard to go back, but I didn't expect it to be THAT hard!!  I have never been away from her for more than an hour or so!  Rafael brought her to see me everday and I went home during my lunch break.  I have been looking forward to Wednesday!!  I get to be with my girl again.  Right now she is sleeping in my arms. I haven't left her side all day!






      Ava's getting pretty good holding her head up, but still gets a little overwhelmed sometimes... :)

                                       
                                         What a silly look!! I wonder what she is thinking...