Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Valerie!!

Ava got up at 4am!! I made her go back to bed! Isn't that terrible?? She was SO excited! She went back to bed an just laid there and waited. I did the same after she woke me up! It's so exciting! We waited for Valerie to wake up, which was just before 7 and headed downstairs to see what Santa brought!










 I know there are so many of these pictures that are almost the same, but Valerie made me laugh as she unpacked her stocking!





 Uncle Chad putting the toys to the test!




 Time to hatch the dragon eggs in the bathtub!



Birthday girl!! We are having her official birthday party on Saturday, but we made sure to make her feel extra special today!!



The girls LOVE their Uncle Chad! There might have been a few tears when he left.