Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve!! We headed over to Aunt Na & Uncle Todd's for dinner and a party. The girls got spoiled! 


 Grandma made booties for Valerie!







 When we got home, we whipped up a batch of reindeer food (oatmeal & glitter) and sprinkled it outside to attract Santa's reindeer…




 Then we all got to open one present from under the tree!

 Ava got to go shopping at school for presents this year. They set up a little shop so the kids could go pick out gifts for their family. She was SO excited! It was so fun to see the thought she put in to each thing she got.

 She got Valerie this little car. She said "I made sure it wasn't a choking hazard!"



 Reese got an Elsa doll from Mommy & Daddy…

 Ava got connect four (best game ever) from Mommy & Daddy…

 Daddy got a football from Reese. She picked it out!!


 Ava was SO excited about what she had picked at school for me. She talked about it every day in the days leading up to Christmas. "Mommy, you are going to LOVE what I got you!!"

 She was so excited!! I want to cry looking at her cute little face in these pictures!




 A BEAUTIFUL ring!!! Thank you Ava!!! I love it!!!!





 FINALLY got those silly shoes on!




 Snacks for Santa & the reindeer!


Uncle Chad came and stayed the night to celebrate Christmas morning with us!