Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ava in the daisies!

I pulled out a box of my old outfits from my childhood. This one fit Ava perfectly! I remember wearing this outfit when my family went to Disney World! My Mom made it. I decided to do a special little shoot with my girl. There was a meadow in our backyard when I was little. Every Spring/Summer it was filled with daisies. I have so many memories running through the daisies! That flower holds a special place in my heart. There happens to be a retention pond in our neighborhood that is full of daisies right now!! We had so much fun! It was so nice to get some time alone with my big 5 year old! Here is Ava, in my outfit, in the daisies!













Afterward, we played at the park! :)



Ava hasn't quite mustered up the guts to grab for ring #2! She wants to SO bad! It's fun to see her try!! GO Ava!!






She settled for just a hang there move….


She HAS however, mastered the fire pole!