In honor of her birthday, we held a serious interview today...
20 questions with Reese
1.)How old are you?
Good.
(Me: Not "how are you?" "how OLD are you?"
I'm freeee
2.)How old is Mommy?
Umm…2
3.)How old is Daddy?
Daddy is 2
4.)What makes you happy?
Um…um…happpy!!!!
5.)What makes you sad?
I don't want to. I'm happy.
6.)What makes you laugh?
Laughing really hard.
7.)What is your favorite thing to do?
Work.
8.)Who is your best friend?
I love you I love you I love you.
9.)What do you want to be when you grow up?
A super person…that pulls stuff really hard. (As she pulls really hard on her my little pony's hair)
10.)What is your favorite toy?
No. No no no no. No.
11.)What did you do today?
Eat bubblegum.
12.)What is your favorite food?
Soup.
13.)What is your favorite song?
I'm a sunshine (you are my sunshine)
14.)What do you want for your birthday?
A dinosaur saurus.
15.)What is your favorite animal?
Pony
16.)What is your favorite color?
Brown.
17.)What is love?
Um…hug.
18.)What does Daddy do for work?
Work.
19.)Where do you live?
I don't know, I don't want tooooo!!!!!
20.)What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Snow!!!
We will hold the same interview when she turns 4 and see how her answers change! So silly!! (Reese would say "that is so siddy.")
More pictures from her special day!! Reese asked for a "pink" party. We took her to the party store, and a "pink" party turned into a "my little pony" party.
It has become a tradition at our house to have sprinkles on everything you eat on your birthday, because c'mon…who doesn't love sprinkles?!
Reese and Ava helping make a cake!
Seriously?! The coolest newborn toy ever. She holds her fists tight enough to hold the strings by herself. At 2 months old, she can see far enough to see the balloons. Her occasional subconscious hand jerks make the balloons move….awesome.
Chicken and mac n' cheese with sprinkles. YES please!!
Some of her "interview pics." Oh my goodness, I love this little girl so much I could explode!
ACK!!! Look at those girls!!! I wish I could pause my life. I would be happy in this little place forever.
This was Ava's present for Reese. They are sister dolls from lala loopsy!
Stuffed pony from Valerie!
Thank you battery! (That is what it sounds like when Reese says "Valerie." I love it!!)
Her favorite thing was the gum balls. She looooves gum!!
Cute clothes and hair stuff from Nana and Grandpa in California!
Putting her money from Nana and Grandpa in her elephant bank.
Cake… YES!!
A bird house from Grandma in Texas!!
Finished product!!
More pictures from her special day!! Reese asked for a "pink" party. We took her to the party store, and a "pink" party turned into a "my little pony" party.
It has become a tradition at our house to have sprinkles on everything you eat on your birthday, because c'mon…who doesn't love sprinkles?!
Reese and Ava helping make a cake!
Seriously?! The coolest newborn toy ever. She holds her fists tight enough to hold the strings by herself. At 2 months old, she can see far enough to see the balloons. Her occasional subconscious hand jerks make the balloons move….awesome.
Chicken and mac n' cheese with sprinkles. YES please!!
Some of her "interview pics." Oh my goodness, I love this little girl so much I could explode!
ACK!!! Look at those girls!!! I wish I could pause my life. I would be happy in this little place forever.
This was Ava's present for Reese. They are sister dolls from lala loopsy!
Stuffed pony from Valerie!
Thank you battery! (That is what it sounds like when Reese says "Valerie." I love it!!)
Her favorite thing was the gum balls. She looooves gum!!
Cute clothes and hair stuff from Nana and Grandpa in California!
Putting her money from Nana and Grandpa in her elephant bank.
Cake… YES!!
A bird house from Grandma in Texas!!
Finished product!!










































