Thursday, February 20, 2014
Pictures!!
I love my girls. My heart melts about 100 times a day!
Little princess about to knock you out with that fist!
We had a little robe modeling photo shoot with Ava and her dear friend Genna. Aren't they cute??
Oh how I wish I could bottle this feeling!! I think maybe it's because I know she is my last. I won't feel this again until my girls give me grandbabies, which is VERY far away!!
I constantly get older folk telling me "Soak it up, enjoy it. it goes so fast." It really, really does. I know that now. And I am soaking it up 110%!! I can't get enough of this little girl!!
Valerie is just starting to get sick here… you can see it in her glossy little eyes, poor girl!!
Bunk beds!! WOOO!!! Ava and Reese have been so excited for this! Ever since we placed our order for them, every night it has been "Mommy, can I sleep with Ava ta night?" or "How many more days till I can sleep with Reese?" Well, they finally came!! We had to wait a little longer than expected due to some adverse weather on the east coast.
Their first night together… We had to go in their room about 10 times to tell Reese to get back in bed and tell both of them that it was time for bed!
I keep finding their toothbrushes wrapped in towels around the house. When I ask Reese what it's doing there she tells me "It's nigh nigh time!" This is how I found the toothbrushes tonight. All tucked in. I love her! Maybe we need to buy more toys?






















