Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We had such a mellow Thanksgiving this year! I was thankful for that because I didn't feel up to much cooking! Grandma is still in Texas on her mission, and our other family members had plans with their other sides of the family. Uncle Chad and his girlfriend Jessica came. Ava was a little upset that we didn't have a huge family gathering. She really wanted to be with everyone, my little social butterfly! She got over it pretty quick when Uncle Chad showed up. He didn't lack attention from Ava and Reese! They love their Uncle Chad!
I have the most AMAZING hubby in the whole world!! Rafael let me sleep in on Thanksgiving morning. When I got up, he was cleaning out the turkey and getting it all ready. He did most of the work in the kitchen! He is so wonderful!!!
We kept dinner pretty simple. Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, yams, apple pie and ice cream. :) YUM!!!





 Poor Ava. She was not happy that Uncle Chad was leaving! I took Ava with me to drop him and Jessica off at the bus stop. After they got out Ava said "I am trying really hard not to cry!"

Kisses!!