Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Getting ready for Valerie!!

Poor Valerie has been so neglected on our blog! I feel like I have been playing blog-catch-up ever since we found out we were pregnant, and usually I am about 3 months behind! When I get caught up, I re-live and remember our experiences through pictures, which I don't have any of our Valerie just yet!!
This has really been a great pregnancy! Half the time I forget I am even pregnant! That may be just because I am so busy chasing around my other two little monkeys.
I started having some sharp pains at about 30 weeks. We found out that she had already dropped down, and that was why. I have been having a ton of Braxton Hick contractions ever since about 20 weeks as well! They don't hurt, and my doctor assured us that it's normal to feel more with 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. I had an appointment on Monday. The doc said I was dilated slightly, but it looks like our baby girl has moved back up a little. It makes sense, since my most recent complaint is waking up at night gasping for air! Haha. I think she is pushing on my lungs a bit and making it a little harder to breathe deeply.
I am 36 weeks now, almost full term!!!
Our current home is only 3 bedrooms, so we have been setting up Valerie's nursery in our room for the time being. Ava and Reese both spent quite a bit of time in our room before they moved in to their own room, so we figured we would wait to bunk up Ava and Reese for a bit.


Daddy painted Valerie's dresser this weekend!! Her colors are yellow and grey. They look so pretty together!! I am so excited to start washing all her newborn stuff and getting it in those drawers!!!

This is a picture from June so it's a bit old, but here is our little Valerie!!

About 12 weeks!! 

16 weeks!

 20 weeks!

 22 weeks!! Rafael and I were making fun of the teenage girls that post these pictures on Facebook with this pose. The next day I decided to send him a picture of his prego wife in that pose! Hehe! Pretty smexy heh?!!

 28 weeks!


Our new car!! Well, we finally did it. A few months ago we bought another car! It is hard to believe that we lived with only 1 car for almost 5 years!! It worked for us. Rafael didn't work far from home. On the days I had errands to run, I would just wake up the girls and we would take him to work! Other days, we would just stay home all day! We were pretty used to it. We knew that once Ava started Kindergarten that we would need to get a second car. That AND the fact that 3 car seats won't fit in our jeep! So here she is!!!! Ava named her Raspberry. We love her!!! It is so weird to have another car! I still will think sometimes during the day about the errands I need to run when Daddy gets home from work… not anymore!! YAY!!