Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Poor sick Ava!

Ava has had a cough for a month! Poor kid! We finally decided to take her in. She had a chest X-ray done, and it didn't show that her lungs were too bad, but she did see what could develop, or may be starting to develop walking pneumonia. She put Ava on a 5 day antibiotic. This was the same antibiotic that made Ava throw up last time! It tastes terrible, I don't blame her!! We headed to the dollar rack and I let Ava pick out 5 toys. I told her every night she would get one toy if she took her medicine and kept it down! It worked!!! We plugged her nose while she took it, and she drank lots of water afterward. She was so excited about getting a new toy each time that she quickly forgot about the yuck taste in her mouth!! Her cough is gone!! YAY!! Here are a few pictures of Ava with her super cool dollar toys!!