YAY!! I have the best job in the world! Ava was so excited about Mother's Day! On Thursday she had a little Mother's Day program at preschool for all the Mom's. We got to go and watch them sing songs and do little skits. It was so cute, and you could tell the kids worked so hard to memorize all their parts. At the end of the program Ava brought me a little wrapped present. It was a wood birdhouse she had painted at school. She was SO excited for me to open it! It's so funny how something so simple can probably be one of the best gifts I have ever received!
Ava and Reese brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers on Mother's day. After they went to bed, Rafael make me some chocolate dipped strawberries! YUM!!!!! I love my little family!!
This is the best Mommy/Monkeys picture we could get! Hehe







