I have been on a photography kick... I decided it would be fun to do an entire (well almost entire) photo shoot from the waist down. I absolutely love photography. It is my passion. I dream about it and sometimes I wake up and just wish I could dream about monsters or something... you know, the stuff that is SUPPOSED to keep you up at night. No... for me it's pictures. So here are my results. I loved every minute of this little mini shoot with Ava. I love even more that she had SO much fun doing something different. She is so good to her Mommy! She deals with my photography endeavors SO well!!!!
So here it is... our waist down photo shoot...
Little bunny foo foo!
Check out the bubble gum in that mouth!! Haha!!
Cheated a little with a face...
I can't stay away from that face!!!