Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Poor Reese...

Reese, Reese, Reese. She wont keep her diaper on. She likes to be naked. I don't usually let it last very long, for this very reason. I hadn't even realized she had removed her diaper. I was in the kitchen and heard "Uh oh...poo poo!" Uh oh is right. I walked around the corner and found this lovely ornament on the carpet. Reese was mortified. She stood there totally still and just stared at it, confused. I grabbed my camera through my laughter of her expression. After I took this first picture, she ran out of the room. I kept calling to her "Reese, come here!" She called back "Uh oh poo poo!!" She wouldn't even come back in to the room! I lied and yelled back to her "Reese, it's all clean!" She came back around the corner, looked down at it and started to cry. My poor girl!! She was scared of it!! I hope she doesn't hate me for these pictures someday!!