Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ugh!

What an AWFUL last few days at our house. Reese caught the stomach flu on Friday. Ava has been battling a nasty cough for about 5 days now. Yesterday I took Ava to the doctor. She got some antibiotics for Bronchitis, poor girl.
Reese threw up all day yesterday too. 48 ours of her tiny little body getting rid of absolutely everything it had inside. Today she is no longer throwing up, but still battling a fever and SO unhappy and uncomfortable.
Well... last night around 5pm I started feeling a little ill. Shortly after I started feeling it, I hit the restroom. I caught Reese's stomach bug. Last night around 11pm Rafael started getting sick... shortly after that, Ava woke up and threw up all over herself and her bed. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! We ALL have it!! There is absolutely nothing worse that the stomach flu in my opinion, but even worse when EVERYONE has it all at once! Thankfully, my system seemed to clear itself out overnight last night. I got NO sleep ALL night! Today I just feel terrible. Achy and nauseous. I am so glad though, because it helped me be able to focus on my sweet, sick family without repeat visits to the restroom. Reese slept so much today. We have all laid around on the floor together today, all day watching movies. Half the time, some of us would be sleeping here. This is our little family quarantine area today!