Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Nextgiving!!

Ava used to call Thanksgiving "Nextgiving." I can't seem to let go of the term. This year, preschool taught her that it is actually pronounced "Thanksgiving." I am so happy she is learning to speak properly at preschool, but I will keep my "Nextgiving", thank you.
On that note, I can't believe I didn't take more pictures of Nextgiving! I am guessing my lack of photographical evidence is because it was at our house! I was too busy to pull out my camera! We had a small group.... us, my Momma, Chad, and his girlfriend Jessica. We cooked tons of food and it was AWESOME!!
 
 
Ava's super yummy concoction! Complete with turkey, green bean casserole, and pie!!

The REAL apple pie. My dear friend Carly made this apron for me, so this one photo was taken in her honor! It was so fun to actually wear an apron while cooking! Although I cook pretty often, I am embarrassed to say I have never owned an apron until now!! :)