Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thank you tree

I saw this idea online last year. I looooved it, and have been so excited all year to make it! Ava, Reese and I headed to a local park last week while Daddy was at work. I drove around the parking lot until I found a perfect tree. I parked and jumped out to break off some branches. I was scared I was going to get arrested for destroying public property! I made it quick. Reese and Ava's first crime spree!!! YAY! Haha jk. So so so bad. The tree is pretty cute though don't ya think?!
Every day we add 1 or 2 things we are thankful for to our tree. :)
Ava's leaves so far consist of... Chicken soup, My house, Great Grandma Fischer, Reese, Daddy, Mommy, and spiders. Spiders?!! C'mon Ava. Really?? I guess they do eat mosquito's, which are equally as nasty.