I asked Ava what color I should paint my nails before I left. She said "ummmm....red". So that's what I did! As soon as I walked in the door she said "Mommy paint the toenails red"! She has been admiring my toenails all day today, so I painted hers red tonight. I haven't painted her toenails since she was so tiny!! I used to wait until she fell asleep in the car seat and would paint them. She never falls asleep in the car seat now, and getting a 2 year old to sit still is so hard! I figured since she wanted them painted soooo bad, that she might sit still for me... and she did! She admired her toes all evening! She was worried it would come off in the tub, but I told her it would stay for a long time!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Red toes!
I went and had a pedicure with a friend last night!
I asked Ava what color I should paint my nails before I left. She said "ummmm....red". So that's what I did! As soon as I walked in the door she said "Mommy paint the toenails red"! She has been admiring my toenails all day today, so I painted hers red tonight. I haven't painted her toenails since she was so tiny!! I used to wait until she fell asleep in the car seat and would paint them. She never falls asleep in the car seat now, and getting a 2 year old to sit still is so hard! I figured since she wanted them painted soooo bad, that she might sit still for me... and she did! She admired her toes all evening! She was worried it would come off in the tub, but I told her it would stay for a long time!
Wow, Mommy needs a tan!!
Admiring the pretty toes!

Ava will make faces when you ask her to. She does happy, scared and sad. This is her sad face. It is hardly sad, but her attempt is so cute! When she does scared she shows her teeth and shakes like a leaf. It is hilarious!
I asked Ava what color I should paint my nails before I left. She said "ummmm....red". So that's what I did! As soon as I walked in the door she said "Mommy paint the toenails red"! She has been admiring my toenails all day today, so I painted hers red tonight. I haven't painted her toenails since she was so tiny!! I used to wait until she fell asleep in the car seat and would paint them. She never falls asleep in the car seat now, and getting a 2 year old to sit still is so hard! I figured since she wanted them painted soooo bad, that she might sit still for me... and she did! She admired her toes all evening! She was worried it would come off in the tub, but I told her it would stay for a long time!


