I love taking Ava there! Not only is it a free Santa visit, but they let you take as many pictures as you like. The Santa is SO cute and jolly too!! I love it!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Santy Claus!
Saturday morning we went to The Old Cannery in Sumner to visit Santa Claus! We arrived about an hour early and there was already a line! Rafael and I took turns chasing Ava around the store while the other waited in line. Santa finally came! Ava was so happy and got a BIG grin as soon as she saw him! When it was Ava's turn to sit on his lap, she just started running her cute little mouth! She is not shy at all. She was telling Santa all about everything!!
I love taking Ava there! Not only is it a free Santa visit, but they let you take as many pictures as you like. The Santa is SO cute and jolly too!! I love it!

Kisses for the 'Moose'. No matter how many times we told Ava it was a reindeer, it was still a moose. She even talked to Santa's elves about all the Moose that were standing around.

Waiting in line

Here he comes!!




A pause to pose for a quick picture
Santa just listened to all of Ava's stories. I'm pretty sure she will get what she wants this year.... :)

I love taking Ava there! Not only is it a free Santa visit, but they let you take as many pictures as you like. The Santa is SO cute and jolly too!! I love it!


