Ava moved her stool into the bathroom and got in to Mommy's "Lakeup" (Makeup) today. Luckily I caught her before she got into the messy stuff. :) She said "Mommy's Lakeup, so pretty!".
Monday, October 18, 2010
Hugs!
I'm not big on bare belly pics, but Raf and I were laughing about my "old man at walmart" belly sticking out of the bottom of my shirt tonight. I guess I am past the point of being able to wear non-maternity shirts. He grabbed the camera to take a pic, and Ava ran in at the last second! I thought it was so sweet! Hugging her little sister. :)

This little girl is definitely more out front like a pumpkin than Ava was. 4 months to go!!
Ava moved her stool into the bathroom and got in to Mommy's "Lakeup" (Makeup) today. Luckily I caught her before she got into the messy stuff. :) She said "Mommy's Lakeup, so pretty!".

Ava moved her stool into the bathroom and got in to Mommy's "Lakeup" (Makeup) today. Luckily I caught her before she got into the messy stuff. :) She said "Mommy's Lakeup, so pretty!".


