Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures!

We were having fun emailing Daddy pictures of us while he was at work today. These first 3 pictures are some on the ones we took.

I know I have written this before, but Ava LOVES Bella and Senna! They came over last night for a little while, and tonight we watched Senna while her Mommy and Bella went to a parent/teacher conference. Ava was in heaven! When she knows they are coming, she waits by the front door for them! It is so cute. :)


*Smooosh* We missed Daddy a lot today so we sent him lots of pictures at work from home. :) I do realize I need more pictures of me and my girl. I am always the one holding the camera!! I will work on that!!



Bella, Ava, and Senna.

Silly faces!