Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy birthday Monkey!!!

Ava is 2 today!!! I can't believe my little girl is 2! It has gone by so fast, I just want her to stop growing. I love her age right now! But you know what is funny? Every few months I say the same thing to myself.... "Oh, this is definitely my favorite age". It just keeps getting better, either that or it is always the perfect age. I am just trying to soak up every minute!

We took it easy today since we had a busy week. Tomorrow is Ava's bday party! We spent some time at the park and went for a walk this afternoon. Tonight we went to ice cream!

Happy Birthday little Monkey, Mouse, Mochee, Monchessa, Boo boo, boobus, monster, punkin, bug.... the list of nicknames grows.

WE LOVE YOU!!