Hi!! We had an ultrasound on Thursday morning! I have great ultrasound pictures to post, but I can't get the disc to work right on my computer. I need to get the pictures scanned instead and post them that way. It was so fun to see the baby! He/she was moving a little bit, and curled up with his/her little hands by the face. It was so sweet!!
Here are some pictures from the last few days. We spent some time outside in the pool today. It was beautiful!
This first picture I have to explain. Ava was looking at this little book and there is a picture of some boats. She brought the book to me and said "I wanna go ride boat". So I said "Ok, I will see if we can plan a ferry ride sometime". Next thing she does is put the book on the floor and sit on it! I guess she didn't want to wait for the ferry....

Ride the boat!

Ava saying "Choo choo"

Strawberry Shortcake! I love that she is still around! She even still smells like strawberries! :)




Ooooing at Daddy mowing the lawn