Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun in the sun!!

It has been beautiful outside!! We have spent a lot of time in the backyard and at the park this past week! Ava asks to go to the park about 20 times a day. She loves it!

I have been feeling ok. I get pretty tired sometimes and I think my nausea is a little worse with this pregnancy than it was with Ava. I have a hard time eating an entire meal. It is so frustrating!! The food will look SOOO good and I will sit down and get sick after two bites. Ugh!! Hopefully not too much longer and I will feel better! :)

Here are some pictures of Ava in the backyard playing in her pool. :)














I took this picture tonight. I was so excited to get it! Ava gets this cute little inquisitive look on her face sometimes when she is concentrating. She sticks out her upper lip a little and wrinkles her eyebrows. I love it! I am so glad I got a picture of it. I don't ever want to forget it!