Estimated arrival February 27th 2011!
I found out a few days before father's day. It's kinda funny because Rafael kept saying "maybe you are pregnant", because I was tired the whole week before I took the test! I told Rafael on Father's day. :) It was SO hard to keep it a secret for 2 days!!!
We had our first appointment with the doctor yesterday. We got to hear the heartbeat and see the little growing one. We took Ava to the appointment with us. She was so funny. Rafael had her on his lap in the room. When they had me lay down Ava kept saying "Mommy nigh nigh, shhhh". Then when they turned out the lights so we could see the ultrasound screen she kept saying "I scared, I scared". I don't even think she knows what it means to be scared. Then when she saw the ultrasound she said "Horsey!". Haha... so I am having a horsey....
Ava has been coming up to me a lot and lifting up my shirt and saying "Baby tummy". I don't think she understands it yet, but I keep telling her there is a baby in Mommy's tummy. :)
I didn't have ANY nausea until last week! I was super excited and thought maybe I would skip that stage!! Nope.. it's here now. :( It seems a little worse than I remember with Ava. Hopefully I will only have 4 more weeks of nausea and it will go away in the second trimester!! :)
Here is our little monkey #2!


