Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bunny

Ava loves her bunny!! She started this attachment about a month ago. It is the cutest thing…. When we get her up in the morning or up from her naps, she always brings her bunny with her. When her nap time comes we ask her if she wants to go “nigh nigh” and she will go find her bunny and run to her bedroom! She definitely doesn’t fight naptime… I hope that will last! Sometimes when she gets tired, she even asks for it! I think it is so cute that she loves her bunny so much. She carries it all over the place and smothers it with kisses! It already has a tiny hole in it that I need to stitch up!

Ava started saying “Oh no!” a few days ago. It is so funny! She sounds genuinely concerned when she says it too! It is hilarious!

She also has been a great little helper lately. When I unload the dishwasher she grabs the utensils one at a time and hands them to me to put away. She is such a little angel!






Helping Mommy! I want to get Ava a toy laptop. She loves mine! Usually when I get on the computer, I will put her on the bar stool next to me and she will just watch me. Daddy gave her an old mouse to play with too!