Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Big girl seat!

Ava has a big girl seat now!!  She loves to kneel or sit on our chairs and doesn't like her highchair much any more.

She's been napping really weird this last week.  When we put her to bed at night she spends forever just playing in her crib before she falls asleep!  It makes me feel so bad that she is in there playing all by herself for so long!  She usually takes two naps a day, but we decided to just try one.  Since we went down to one nap, she has fallen asleep almost instantly at night.  It seems to be working. However, when Raf has picked me up from work the last few nights, Ava has fallen fast asleep in the car. When I carry her inside I just have to let her sleep on me for a little bit!  It feels so good!!  Ava never just sleeps while you hold her, so it has been a treat to get the snuggles!

We moved our piano inside from the garage!!  I have been wanting it inside for a long time, but we couldn't figure out where to put it.  We finally decided on a spot.  Ava has really been enjoying it!  I am hoping she will get bored of it so I can play it.  Every time I sit down she wants to come help Mommy play a song.