Today when Raf came home there was a spider on our front porch on top of a HUGE moth. Later I went out front and the spider had dropped the moth and was just sitting on our post. It was SO GROSE! It was HUGE and hairy! I stood inside and stared at it for so long trying to figure out what I was going to do. Finally I got up the guts and grabbed a broom and flung it. It was so big that I watched it fly through the air in to the neighbors yard. It looked like a baby tarantula! I searched online for like 45 minutes and I couldn't find out what it was! I asked on Yahoo questions and some guy wrote back and said it was probably a jumping spider and had I got too close... it would have jumped on me! I think I would have died of fright had that happened... no joke. In the picture the spider doesn't look that big, but the picture seriously doesn't do it justice. It was so scary! I itched for like 2 hours afterwards... EWWW!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Could this be my bunny??
Awhile back I posted about the baby bunny we found outside. We built it a little cardboard house and gave it some water and lettuce. There was a grown bunny in our yard tonight!! Maybe it came back to say thank you? They are so cute, and we see them quite a bit around our house. I hate that they eat all my sprouting bulbs and veggies I plant... but oh well. I guess they were hungry.
Today when Raf came home there was a spider on our front porch on top of a HUGE moth. Later I went out front and the spider had dropped the moth and was just sitting on our post. It was SO GROSE! It was HUGE and hairy! I stood inside and stared at it for so long trying to figure out what I was going to do. Finally I got up the guts and grabbed a broom and flung it. It was so big that I watched it fly through the air in to the neighbors yard. It looked like a baby tarantula! I searched online for like 45 minutes and I couldn't find out what it was! I asked on Yahoo questions and some guy wrote back and said it was probably a jumping spider and had I got too close... it would have jumped on me! I think I would have died of fright had that happened... no joke. In the picture the spider doesn't look that big, but the picture seriously doesn't do it justice. It was so scary! I itched for like 2 hours afterwards... EWWW!


Today when Raf came home there was a spider on our front porch on top of a HUGE moth. Later I went out front and the spider had dropped the moth and was just sitting on our post. It was SO GROSE! It was HUGE and hairy! I stood inside and stared at it for so long trying to figure out what I was going to do. Finally I got up the guts and grabbed a broom and flung it. It was so big that I watched it fly through the air in to the neighbors yard. It looked like a baby tarantula! I searched online for like 45 minutes and I couldn't find out what it was! I asked on Yahoo questions and some guy wrote back and said it was probably a jumping spider and had I got too close... it would have jumped on me! I think I would have died of fright had that happened... no joke. In the picture the spider doesn't look that big, but the picture seriously doesn't do it justice. It was so scary! I itched for like 2 hours afterwards... EWWW!


