It was a lot of work to keep her contained! Being in houses that were not baby-proofed for a week really made me appreciate the baby-proofing at home! Ava really kept us on our toes chasing her around!!
Ava has allergies!!! Oh no!! They don't seem too bad, but on Saturday her nose started running, eyes watering and she was coughing pretty bad. Sunday morning we took her to the walk in clinic in Modesto and the doctor gave us some amoxicillan because she was developing an ear infection. He also gave us the ok to give Ava some Benadryl. That Benadryl made ALL the difference! She completely stopped coughing after taking that stuff!! I don't know if maybe she just isn't used to the pollen in the air in California or what!
She did really good on the plane! On the way there, she cried for the first 10 min or so. She fell asleep and slept the whole rest of the way! On the way home she was wide awake the whole time, happy and having fun exploring everything she could while sitting on my lap!
Waiting for the airplane
A daisy from Grandpa's garden
Daddy, Ava & Mommy
Grandma!
Playing with Uncle Nini
Auntie Jackie
Mommy and me
Grandma, Ava, Mommy, Aunt Jackie and Aunt Gabby
Rafael and his brothers
Ava's first swing ride!! She had so much fun!
She had a huge grin on her face as soon as I
started to push her....
Rafael's Godfather and Ava
Ava got into Aunt Jackie's yarn..
Uncle Ro, Grandpa, Ava, Grandma, Daddy & Mommy
Ava HATES the grass!
I think it's too prickly for her or something. She was trying to balance on her bum so she could keep her hands and feet off of it!! It was hilarious! Her disgust for the grass lasted all week!! She never did get used to it... I don't think she can feel the grass in the next picture... The blanket actually worked really well as an invisible playpen. Every time she would crawl to the edge she would touch the grass and turn around.
Playing with Grandpa
My sister in law and I
Ava's new swimming pool! She LOVED it!! Every time I picked her up she wanted to get back down in the pool! She kept trying to drink the water that was squirting out. It would go up her nose and she would start breathing like crazy and crawling straight for Raf or I... once she realized she could breathe she would sit down and do it again.


