Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scary night!

I'm embarrassed to say that Ava has not once slept in her crib since she was born.  She sleeps in a porta-crib next to our bed and half the time IN our bed.  I know it's terrible, I've heard it a hundred times but I love to cuddle with her and it is so comforting to have her right next to me.  I wonder sometimes why we were in such a hurry to get her nursery ready when I was pregnant.  She never spends anytime in there and the room has become more of a storage room than a baby's room!! Tonight is the night.... the dreaded night.  She will attempt to spend her first night all alone in her cold dark room with no Mommy or Daddy in sight...  Ugg I am so scared!!!  I know I won't be getting any sleep, but hopefully we can make the transition smoothly.  Here is a photo of the warm up tonight... doesn't she look terrified???