Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy 6 month birthday Ava!!

Ava is 6 months old today!  I'm happy to report that she slept all night in her crib and did so good! She woke up twice but she always wakes up twice during the night, so it was the same as always!  I didn't sleep so good because I was fixed on the monitor most the night.  I think tonight will go better though.  I went down at 4:30 am to feed her.  On my way back up the stairs I felt so sad!  I was wishing that I was holding her and could take her to bed with me.  It will be an adjustment I think, more so for me than Ava!  I was so afraid that Ava would be mad at me this morning, but I woke up to the sound of her playing in her crib, and when I went down to get her she gave me a big smile.
She had her 6 month checkup today.  She weighed in at 16 pounds and is 26 inches long!  Ava's pediatrician was out sick, so it was another doctor that saw her today.  She said Ava is the 50th percentile for both height and weight.