Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sick!

We've all been sick with a cold!  I started feeling sick last Saturday, and Ava started a few days ago.  Today Rafael came home sick from work.  It has been a rough week but I've almost recovered and Ava is almost done with it.  Now we just have to take care of Daddy... :)  I made him some of his favorite soup tonight so he is on track to recovery!! :)  It's been so sad to see Ava sick!!  She is such a smiley baby normally.  There have been a few times that she will just start to cry.  I will smile at her and she smiles and cries at the same time.  It's sad to see her feeling under the weather!!!

On a lighter note, Ava has upgraded to level 3 size diapers.  In our favorite brand (pampers) she is no longer considered a "new baby"!!!!  She is growing so fast!!  She has found a new interest in the cat's, and when you say "kitty" she looks around for them.  She's pretty close to sitting up on her own, and has started scooting when she is on her tummy!!