Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ava update!

We're having so much fun with Ava!!  We always have, but the last few weeks she has changed so much and her personality is coming out like crazy!  She's such a little ham and so much fun to play with!  She's becoming so interactive and when we leave the room she yells!!

Tonight I came home from the grocery store and Ava was asleep.  I cut her nails and toe nails because it is SOOO much easier to do when she is sleeping.  When I was cutting her toe nails I decided that since she was going swimming tomorrow and her toes will be showing I should paint them.  Daddy wasn't too pleased when he got home.  She is so cuuute!!  It made me even more excited for when she gets to the age when we can go get our hair and nails done together!!  Haha...