Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy 4 month Birthday Ava!!!

Ava is 4 months today!!  Mommy thinks Ava knows it is her birthday too, because ALL day Ava would not let Mommy out of her sight, even for a second!  I think she knew it was her day to be extra spoiled!  I put her in her bumbo chair next to me all day.  She sat on the counter top in the bathroom while I did my hair, the kitchen counter top while I did the dishes, and the table while I ate lunch.  She is so funny!  As long as she could see me, she was ok.  She has never really done that before, so it was kinda different today.

Ava hit another milestone today!  She rolled over for the first time tonight!  She has been so close for a long time, but has never been able to pull her arm out from underneath her.... she did tonight!  These photos are actually of her second time rolling over...  I didn't have the camera ready the first time. She was on the blue towel, but rolled right off of it!

The last two photos are just random ones of her eating her feet. She likes to be naked, so every time I change her diaper I try to give her a little time to be nakie. :)