Rafael goes back to work tomorrow. :( I am so sad! It has been so much fun to be home together. Ava doesn't let us put her down unless it is at night in a pitch black room. She will be totally passed out in your arms, but the second we lay her in her crib, she wakes up. Rafael and I have been taking turns holding her all day. Tomorrow will be interesting. I imagine my arms will be tired by the time he gets home...
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Smile!
Ava smiled for the first time yesterday! It was so cute! Rafael was asleep and I had to wake him up so he could see. There have been a lot of times before that we thought she might have smiled, but yesterday it was really obvious.
Rafael goes back to work tomorrow. :( I am so sad! It has been so much fun to be home together. Ava doesn't let us put her down unless it is at night in a pitch black room. She will be totally passed out in your arms, but the second we lay her in her crib, she wakes up. Rafael and I have been taking turns holding her all day. Tomorrow will be interesting. I imagine my arms will be tired by the time he gets home...
Rafael goes back to work tomorrow. :( I am so sad! It has been so much fun to be home together. Ava doesn't let us put her down unless it is at night in a pitch black room. She will be totally passed out in your arms, but the second we lay her in her crib, she wakes up. Rafael and I have been taking turns holding her all day. Tomorrow will be interesting. I imagine my arms will be tired by the time he gets home...


