I entered Rafael in a contest! It is Redbook magazine's hottest husbands contest! It asked for 3 photos and a short explanation as to why my husband is the hottest of all husband's! Here it is!!
My husband is the hottest husband for so many reasons beyond the obvious! He is the most patient, giving person I have ever met. He puts everyone else before himself, and I mean everyone.... even complete strangers! In a parking lot, he will slow down when he sees a car coming the other direction, just in case they want the parking spot (even if he is closer to the spot). When he stops the car to let someone cross he gets upset if they run rather than walk.
He put up a storm door on our home a few months ago. The door didn't fit quite right and needed several adjustments. It took him ALL day to get it just right. Most other people would go crazy after a few hours. At the end of the day he had a BIG smile on his face because of his accomplishments.
We just had a baby. When I am holding her and she starts to cry, Rafael is up asking me if he can take her to relieve me or give me a break. He is always asking me if he can get me anything, or do anything for me. When I was pregnant he massaged away my aches and pains every night! I am so happy that our daughter has a Daddy like Rafael! He will hold her hand and walk her through every moment of her life!!
He is the kind of man that would give his soul to make someone else happy.





