Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Coloring eggs!

We colored easter eggs today! Ava was SO excited and wasn't happy that she had to wait until the hard boiled eggs cooled down before we could color them. I think she asked me every 5 minutes if they were ready yet!
Valerie got the stomach flu on Thursday night! It was SO sad! Luckily, she only threw up a few times. We were so worried about her throwing up at night while she was sleeping, that Mommy and Daddy set up camp on her bedroom floor and slept there. I am so blessed to have such an amazing hubby to share these parent endeavors with! We were up a lot in the night with Valerie, but she was always quick to go back to sleep. Yesterday she was pretty sleepy, and had a fever but today she is all better! I, on the other hand got sick last night. It's been awful! I feel terrible today and have a fever, but thanks to my superman, I have been able to rest a lot today. I don't think I've ever spent so much time in bed!

















Valerie sat in her highchair and watched. She was pretty content just watching, so I was happy that we didn't have a messy baby to clean up afterward! Eventually she got bored and watched Mickey Mouse until we finished up.