Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ava's first day of first grade!!!

Ava took off to her first day of school today! It was a little scary this year, since we enrolled her in her new school, since we will be moving in a few short months! New school, new faces, new teacher…. I was SO nervous for her! I think I took it quite a bit harder than she did! She was so excited! Reese, Val and I walked her back to the back of the school where all the kids were lining up. She instantly made friends with the little girl behind her. When it was time for them to go inside, I gave her a big kiss and we walked away. I cried…..and cried and cried on the drive home. I thought this was supposed to get easier as they got older?!!!!





Reese wanted in on the picture love!