Well…almost happy. Grandma left early this morning to go back to Texas. Last night when I tucked Ava in bed she hugged me and cried. She was so sad that Grandma had to go! I got up this morning to say goodbye and it was so hard!!! I got really used to her being here. It was like having the "everything is going to be ok" security blanket leave! :( We miss you Grandma!!
Ava was really bummed that she couldn't stay up till midnight and light fireworks. We promised her we would do fireworks on New Years Day instead. She was ok with that. :)
Reese was SO scared of the fireworks on the fourth of July. This sparkler was a big fear to overcome!!
Stinky smoke bombs!
RUN!!
I probably shouldn't let my kids play with the breakable nativities, but I can't bring myself to say no.
What a display!!!













