Oh how I have been dreading this day!!!! I can't believe it finally came. I spent the entire morning before she left fighting the urge to just….CRY! When we dropped her off, Daddy waited in the car with Reese while I walked Ava to the line with all the kids from her class and her teacher. Ava was so excited and instantly started talking to everyone around her and making friends. She knew how nervous I was. She kept looking over at me and I tried SO hard not to cry! When it was time to say goodbye I started to lose it. I gave Ava a big hug and kiss. She saw me start to cry and I could tell that she was about to cry too, only because she saw me crying. I made it quick and told her I would be back for her very soon!! I sobbed the whole way home! Then when we got home, it was so much more quiet than normal that I cried some more!!!! ACK!!! I really don't know how I am going to handle this!! I'm not used to being away from her and it's SO hard for me! I'm praying that it will get easier with time!
Here she is…our BIG Kindergartner!!









