Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 5, 2013

It's a GIRL!!!!

It's official!!! We are having another GIRL!! Although we pretty much knew this already. I had an ultrasound at 13 weeks and I asked the sonographer if she could tell me what the sex was. She said "no way, it's too early." Well, as she was moving along during the ultrasound she even surprised herself with a straight on shot of our little girls goods! She gave me a 90% that it was a girl, and then moved to take one more picture and got a second look and said "Oh yeah, that is definitely a little girl!" We told our families, but decided to wait to tell others until our 20 week ultrasound just to be 100% sure!
The 20 week ultrasound went great, everything looks 100% health wise, according to the doctor. YAY!! Our little growing bun was moving around like crazy during the ultrasound! 
Ava wanted a little brother, but she was still pretty excited to have another sister! Reese doesn't really understand yet, but she puts her hands on my belly and says "baby" and gives my tummy snuggles, so she might understand a little more than we think. :) We are so excited to have another little girl!! In the beginning I asked Raf if he wanted a boy. He said "No, not really. I know how to raise little girls!" He is a happy Daddy that is WAY outnumbered!!