Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Little Indian!

I have always wanted to dress Ava like an indian an take her picture in the tall grass. Haha! No really though, I have. With her long brown hair and brown eyes, I have always thought it would be fun.  We went to Claire's and got some jewelry and a headband, and made a little outfit.
 Ava is such a cute little model for her Mommy! She is a very busy 4 (almost 5) year old and loves to explore new places, so she likes to go on these little "photo adventures" with me. :) I kept telling her to look at Mommy with a serious face and she would scowl... or put your chin up a little, and she would look all the way up to sky! Every bit of direction she takes it 200%! It's a lot of work to get what I am after, but I got it eventually (after about 200 pictures)!!

Meet Crazy Bear of the Zuniga tribe!!


And here are a lot of others....








 Reese kept herself busy collecting little pebbles to throw in the gutter. :)