Ava has officially graduated from preschool!! She was so excited and felt so proud of herself! It was so fun to see her experience that sense of accomplishing something SO big!! She was pretty concerned that she might not see any of her preschool friends again, so that was a little hard for her. She made some really good friends and LOVED preschool!
Ava Ava Ava... where do I start? Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you! You are so bright, sometimes it freaks us out a little! You will ask us questions and sometimes we will mask the answer to make it more child friendly... usually you will correct us with the adult answer to the question. Where do you learn this stuff?? You are literally a perfect child. I don't really know any other way to put it! We are so blessed to have you, and I thank Heavenly Father for you ALL the time! You are smart, funny, silly, SO sensitive and caring to your Mommy, Daddy and little sister. You tell the CUTEST jokes that make absolutely no sense, and laugh hysterically at yourself. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that. Every time I sit down (which is not often) you crawl up onto my lap and tell me you haven't had enough Mommy snuggles today. It melts my heart, and I hope that you always want Mommy snuggles...because honestly, you will ALWAYS get them even if I have to tackle you and hold you down to get them!!!! :) When you wake up in the morning, you get up and go potty, go back to your room, close the door and play by yourself until everyone else wakes up. What kid does that?! You never hit, scream, or pull your sister's hair.... even though she does that to you. I feel like that is so weird?! Isn't it natural for kids to do it back? Not you. You cry or whine and come tell me what happened. Even when Reese takes a toy away from you... you don't ever snatch it back from her hands. You come and tell me that you were playing with it first and Reese took it away. WOW!!!! See what I mean by perfect? You are such an angel baby!! When I tell you not to say something because it could hurt someones feelings when you say it that way, you cry at that the thought that you did that. I have to be very careful with my approach to you because you are so tender-hearted!!!
I love that even though you are almost 5, you still follow me around the house no matter where I go. I know that you will be in college when I blink and I will miss this time so much.
WE LOVE YOU AVA!!! HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!!!
Ava's friend Logan also graduated from preschool! We celebrated with cup cakes!! YUM!!















