Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Random pictures from September!

Homemade pizza! YUM! Ava and Reese were full before the pizzas made it to the oven. Hehe!




Mmmm pepperoni!

 I loved this!! I had a sink full of dishes. My sweet little Reese is really attached to her Mommy. I love it, but it makes getting anything done really hard. Especially loading dirty dishes! I asked Ava if she could help Mommy by keeping her sister busy for a few minutes. Dishes done...this is what I walked in to the living room to see. GREAT job Ava!!!!


It was quiet for awhile, so I walked in Reese's room to check. Ava turned around to tell me that they were having "Preschool." She was busy teaching Reese all about it.

 Flowers!! I love my little Ava! Picking every dandelion she could find for her Mommy. :)