I decided to break out Halloween decorations. We headed out to the garage and I opened the Halloween box. I had forgotten about out scary skeleton we had. On a whim, I took him out and showed Ava. She was in a good and hyper mood, so I was hopeful. She looked at him...puzzled for a minute (I was scared she was going to freak out) and then got a HUGE grin on her face. She grabbed him, hugged him and said "I am going to name him Frankie!!!!" I was STUNNED!!! I honestly didn't know what to think!!! Who is this child?!! Frankie is so creeeeeepy looking!!! Well, needless to say from the pictures, Ava has embraced Frankie and all his creepiness. She pushes him in the stroller. She wraps him up in blankets. She feeds him. She has even asked to sleep with him. Mommy couldn't let THAT happen, but I will let her baby him. I am proud of her for overcoming her fears.
Apparently Frankie was scared of the stroller. She is trying to console him.
Ok, I'll just hold you.
Reese's choice is a soft puppy. Much better!!!
Awww, poor Frankie! "Mommy! He is scared!"
The puppy jumped ship. This rock is getting some love!


