Two days after we got home from Vegas we had a surprise visit from Raf's brother Ro, his wife Jackie, and their baby girl Jojo from California. I knew they were coming, but I had to keep it a secret! It was so hard! I almost slipped SO many times. I took Reese with me and I told Raf we had to meet my Mom to give her shoes back to her that she left at our house. We went to the airport and picked them up.
When we got home, Ro went to the door. Raf was so surprised, it was awesome! It was the first time that Raf and I had met their baby and the first time Jackie has met Reese! We had so much fun while they were here! Unfortunately we couldn't really go anywhere. Our car doesn't legally accommodate 3 car seats and 4 adults. We made it work one day. Jackie and I rode in the trunk. It's a Jeep, so it doesn't really have a trunk, but a back I guess you would call it. We were all curled up back there, it was awesome. We went to the Saturday's market in Puyallup. Raf parked the car in front of someone's house. The old guy was sitting on his doorstep and watched all these bodies pile out of the car. It was hilarious!!
Other than that we just stayed home and hung out! It was so nice to see them and catch up. Ava and Reese had fun with their little cousin. Reese became a little possessive of her toys when Jojo would go for them though! It was kinda funny. I had never seen her do that before! Ava followed Ro around like crazy. That was no surprise. She loves her Uncle Ro! It has been the same story the other times he has come to visit. In the morning... "Where is Uncle Ro," while he's taking a shower... "Where is Uncle Ro?"
Honestly, Raf and I were so tired of taking pictures from the wedding, we didn't pick up the camera until the last day they were here!
Brushing Uncle Ro's hair...
Rub a dub dub...3 girls in the tub!!


